We want your stay at the Martin House to be relaxing and comfortable, so we offer these accommodations:
(For photos of our B & B Rooms and grounds please go to the "B & B Photo Album" page).
- Backyard patio with seating for reading
- Indoor living room area with comfortable furnishings and game area
- Den/library with comfortable furnishings for reading and relaxing with your favorite book, or one of ours
- Attached sun room for a feel of being outdoors while enjoying indoor amenities
- 20 acres of wooded mountain land for hiking, bird and wildlife watching, or just relaxing in the shade
- Complimentary delicious full breakfast
- As local tourism ambassadors, we will gladly help you with finding area attractions; finding your way in and around Gettysburg; arranging a Gettysburg Battlefield tour; taking a driving tour of other area points of history and interest; information and directions for points of interest and history on
"The Journey Through Hallowed Ground"; setting up a wine tasting at one of our three local wineries; or visiting any number of local amenities.
- A microwave oven and refrigerator are available for your use in the kitchen. Insurance regulations prohibit the use of the stove by our guests.
- WIFI is available for use by our guests.
The rooms in the house are named for our children:
The Lee Room
$85 per night
This cozy bedroom has a queen-size bed and plenty of closet and dresser space. This room shares a spacious full bath with The Jennifer Room. Want the Lee, but don't want to share the bath? See details below.
The Jennifer Room
$95 per night
This comfortable and bright corner bedroom has a queen-sized bed and plenty of space for clothing and accessories. This room shares a spacious full bath with The Lee Room. Want the Jennifer, but don't want to share the bath? See details below.
The Suite Melissa
$175 per night for a one night stay
$135 per night for two or more nights
This large corner bedroom has a queen-size bed with walk-in closet and
private bath with a whirlpool tub/shower combination.
The Entire House
Our entire B & B is available to rent for $325 per night for one night, or $285 for two or more nights. Maximum of six (6) persons. (Kitchen not included). Contact us for additional information
PREFERRED CHECK IN TIME 3:00 P.M. UNTIL 7:00 P.M. - CHECK OUT TIME 11:00A.M. CHECK-IN TIME IS FLEXIBLE, HOWEVER WE REQUEST THAT YOU CONTACT US TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A DIFFERENT TIME.
ROOM RATES DO NOT INCLUDE STATE SALES TAX (6%) AND THE LOCAL PILLOW TAX (5%).
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
Would you like the Jennifer Room or the Lee Room
without sharing the bath?
For an additional $25 per night rent either the Jennifer or the Lee room and we will not rent out the other room. The Jennifer would be $120 per night with private bath and the Lee would be $110 per night with private bath.
We have only three bedrooms, so you can be sure that you will get great service and never the feeling of being lost in the crowd.
Discounted rates (10% off) are available for stays of four consecutive days or more. Contact us for details and other discounts which may apply.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to hold any room. If a cancellation is necessary due to an emergency or situation beyond your control, the deposit may be used as a credit for any future stay at The Martin House.